We suggest reporting "phishing" or "spoofed" emails to the following groups
- Forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Forward the email to the Federal Trade Commission at email@example.com.
- Forward the email to the "abuse" email address at the company that is being spoofed (e.g. "firstname.lastname@example.org").
- When forwarding spoofed messages, always include the entire original email with its original header information intact.
- Notify the Internet Fraud Complaint Center of the FBI by filing a complaint on their website: http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/.
If the "phishing" or "spoofed" emails appear to be coming from Sun National Bank, please also forward them to Sun's security department.